“The backbone of “ideas worth spreading” is defining a topic, clustering the subjects and finding the right speakers that can tell a story with a spark” – Pelagiya Dragomirova
Are you engaged with current affairs, forward thinking and dedicated? Then the role of Speaker Liaison at TEDxRotterdam might be just for you!
As the Speaker Liaison of TEDxRotterdam, you will be in charge of overseeing the Curating Team to select, coach and support speakers for the events. This entails helping the speakers prepare their talks before and at the conferences.
As our Speakers Liaison, you get the chance to lead a one-of-a-kind conference in TEDx style and show the results via the TED(x) brand’s international platforms. You will help to create the best environment for the speakers to tell their stories and make sure the guests experience these stories in the best way. You can develop your professional skills and make new connections while doing so.
- Recruit a team to support you in your work;
- Defining the roles and responsibilities of the Curating Team;
- Defining and managing the speaker selection process together with the Curators;
- After selection request bio, talk description and profile picture;
- Review/edit/coach/mentor speaker, topic and slides;
- Arrange transportation and hotels for speakers, as necessary;
- Take care of speakers during the event;
- Coordinate planning with your team and our Speakers Coaches;
- Be on hold for anything unexpected might occur;